North Carolina State Support Committee Bylaws
NC Cotton Producers Association, Inc. Research Committee Charter Approved By Cotton Quality Committee on August 31, 2005 and by NC Cotton Producers Association, Inc. Board on January 17, 2006
- The Cotton Quality Improvement Committee will be restructured as a standing committee of the NC Cotton Producers Association and be known as the NC Cotton Producers Association, Inc. Research Committee.
- Committee voting membership will consist of persons who are involved directly in the production of North Carolina cotton. Membership will be representative as practically possible of geographic distribution of cotton production and will include non voting ex officio representatives from NCSU and Cotton, Inc. Specifically, the committee will be comprised of the following members:
- All North Carolina Cotton Inc. Directors
- All North Carolina Cotton Board Directors
- 2 members from the Northern Coastal Plain
- 1 members from the Tidewater
- 1 members from the Southern Coastal Plain
- 1 member from the Piedmont
- Chair—Executive Vice-president of NCCPA
- Vice-chair—President of NCCPA
Non Voting Ex Offico Members
- NCSU-CALS Dean – Secretary
- NCSU-CALS Cotton Extension Specialist
- Cotton, Inc.